First, the purpose and effect:
Proper use of the waterline will ensure that the flock will drink clean water at all times. At the same time, it can reduce water line leakage, effectively avoid fermentation due to excessive fecal moisture, and generate excessive harmful gas to pollute the air in the house; it can also reduce the humidity in the house, keep the house in good sanitary condition, and eliminate pathogenic microorganisms. The breeding and spreading ensure the normal growth and production of the chickens; it can prolong the service life of the nipple drinking line, save expenses and improve economic benefits.
Second, the installation requirements of the nipple water line:
·The inner and outer surfaces of the water pipeline are required to be clean and free from contamination before installation. The nipple is sensitive and non-blocking, and the meter is accurate.
·After installation, the water line is flat, the height is suitable, the joint is tightly connected, the water level gauge is clear and easy to read, and the end is connected to the drain pipe;
·High pressure valve and drain valve are flexible and reliable. Water cups are installed under each nipple (the direction is the same), and the lift is sensitive;
·The electric shock line is tight and the electric shock effect is obvious. The dosing device (piston/pressure tank) and filter are fully equipped and reliable.
Third, the data requirements of each period:
Fourth, the age of use:
· 7-day-old began to gradually use the nipple drinking line from the 1.5-liter drinking fountain
·10 days old all use nipple drinking line
Fifth, the use of methods and skills:
· Turn on the water line according to the “Daily routine work procedure” before turning on the lights every day to reach the normal water supply status.
· Adjust the water level of the waterline according to specific requirements at different times.
Water line flushing:
· Regularly rinse the waterline and wipe the surface: especially during the brooding period, the temperature is above 30 °C, the pathogenic microorganisms and bacteria will multiply faster, the water is easy to be corrupted, and it should be washed and scrubbed every day; it can be rinsed with water during the immunization; Drink multi-dimensional, diluted and more viscous drugs, (on the same day) should thoroughly rinse the water line after drinking to ensure the smooth flow of water.
· The flushing time of the waterline should be determined according to the actual water pressure, generally no less than 30 minutes.
· The best flushing effect at high pressure. Therefore, according to the water source situation in the field, single and double chicken houses should be washed every day, and each house should be flushed one by one to achieve the best results.
· Flushing operation flow: Open the drain valve at the end of the water line after turning off the light → open the high pressure valve in the middle of the water line → open the dosing device / pressure tank → rinse with disinfectant for 20 minutes → rinse with water for 20~30 minutes → close the high pressure valve → close Discharge valve → rinse finish.
Water line soaking:
·Immerse and disinfect the waterline every week. The operation process: shake the water line after turning off the light, open the drain valve at the end of the water line → open the middle high pressure valve → open the dosing device / pressure tank → absorb the disinfectant at the specified concentration / After entering the water line → after the water line with the disinfectant liquid flows out at the end of the water line → close the high pressure valve → close the water line end drain valve → close the water source and the dosing device / pressure tank → soak for 30 minutes → open the drain valve and the high pressure valve in sequence → flush the disinfectant out of the water line → rinse with water for 20~30 minutes → close the high pressure valve → close the drain valve → finally shake the water line, adjust to the appropriate level → rinse end.
Water line washing and soaking precautions
· Immersion should shake the lift and raise the water line. (stop drinking water, increase pressure)
• Open the end drain valve and connect the water line to the sewer.
• Turn off all additional water and increase buffer pressure.
· When immersing, the disinfectant should be filled with water line. After closing the valve, touch the drinking nipple one by one to ensure that the disinfectant can act on each nipple; discharge the disinfectant, and then touch the drinking nipple one by one when flushing with water to achieve the best. Rinse the effect to avoid residual disinfectant.
· Before and after flushing the waterline, employees should turn off and turn on the electric line in time to ensure personal safety and prevent the chicken from perfusing the water line.
Filter cleaning: Regularly clean according to the water quality to ensure good filtration and not block the nipple.
Management of the use of the dosing device: the dosing device is expensive, it is forbidden to move, and it is unloaded. Good water quality and no impurities during use. After each maintenance rinse, the dosing device should be assembled tightly. When the dosing device and the water line are flushed and disinfected at the same time, there must be clear water or disinfectant in the filling pot to flush out the impurities inside the dosing device, reduce the wear of the dosing device and prolong its life.
Pressure tank management:
Do not use water during the use of the pressure tank to prevent the motor from being burned out. Dosing barrels should be removed and cleaned regularly to prevent the growth of bacteria or other microorganisms.
Use of pressure valve:
Due to the long-term addition of drugs, impurities in the water easily adhere to the inner wall of the pressure valve, causing bacteria to pollute the drinking water. Therefore, it should be cleaned and disinfected on time. It is operated by technicians or maintenance personnel (water leakage is not easy to seal).
Use of waterline switching valves:
When using the dosing device/pressure tank to do the drug, the water flow switching/replacement operation is required. The water line switching valve needs frequent switching. It should be gently operated and carefully maintained during use to avoid the problem of normal dosing due to the valve being closed or damaged. process.