What are the common faults in the waterline? How to deal with it?
(1) nipple dripping.
Use your finger to lift the ejector pin and wash away the debris without dripping; otherwise, remove the nipple, disassemble it, rinse it or replace it, and tilt the nipple to turn the drinking water pipe so that the ejector pin is vertical.
(2) Leakage at the junction of the nipple and the tube.
Replace or saw off the leaking square tube and connect with the square tube soft joint.
(3) The nipple does not produce water.
Rinse the drinking water pipe or replace the nipple holder to remove the nipple and flush the sundries; adjust the drinking water line to the level, open the middle ball valve and lift the nipple lower ejector rod to deflate or open the water line end ball valve to remove the air.
(4) The nipple has a small amount of water.
Increase the water level and clean the filter.
(5) Leakage of drinking water pipes.
Replace this section of drinking water pipe.
(6) Leakage of the pipe joint.
Re-plug and check for replacement.
(7) The regulator fails.
Replace the regulator rubber pad when it fails. There is impurity blockage in the pressure regulator. Remove the cleaning; adjust the water pressure to show that the water level of the pipe does not move, the water pipe is blocked, and the water supply is not smooth, and the end ball valve is exhausted.
(8) The water level of the regulator and the end display tube are not flush.
Eliminate the reasons for chicken drinking, trim the ground or adjust the relative level of the waterline.
(9) The regulator shows that the water level of the pipe slowly rises automatically.
The pressure regulator rubber mat is replaced.
(10) The waterline winch is laborious.
The waterline is not high and wavy. Repair the winch and re-adjust the jump rope clamp.