The Central Meteorological Observatory issued a typhoon yellow warning at 10 o'clock on July 9th: the center of the typhoon "Malia" (super typhoon level) of the 8th this year (9th) is located at 8:00 am in the east of the east of Yilan County, Taiwan. On the northwest Pacific Ocean surface, it is 21.8 degrees north latitude and 133.6 degrees east longitude. The maximum wind force near the center is 17 (60 m/s), the lowest air pressure at the center is 920 hectopascals, and the radius of the seventh wind circle is 340-550 km. The radius of the wind circle is 120-180 km, and the radius of the 12-level wind circle is 60-70 km.
The typhoon is coming, how should the farm respond?
1. Always pay attention to the weather forecast and master the typhoon trend;
2. Timely repair damage to pig houses caused by strong winds and heavy rains, prevent thief winds and cold waves from entering the pig house, and avoid cold stress aggravating the instability of pigs in sub-health conditions and outbreaks;
3. Due to the impact of typhoon, there will often be water and power outages, so it is necessary for pig farmers to prepare certain simple lighting facilities, such as strong light flashlights and headlights;
4. After the roof has been turned over, it is a top priority to cool the pigs. It is also necessary to purchase some canvas and film emergency;
5. Stabilize and reinforce its own production equipment and pens to reduce the impact of weather such as heavy rain and strong winds;
6, storms and rains are easy to pollute the water source, must ensure that the pigs provide clean drinking water;
7. In the summer, after the typhoon, the vector insects will breed and multiply, making the spread of pathogens easier. In addition, high fever in summer is highly related to vector insects, so it is necessary to seriously work on the elimination of insect vectors;
8. Pig farms located in low-lying areas should promptly clear the drainage system in the field to prevent internal hesitation, and take certain measures to prevent flooding;
9. On-site housing needs strict disinfection to minimize the risk of animal disease transmission;
10. Transporting pig vehicles should avoid traveling during typhoon hours and reduce the threat to their own safety.
The dangers of typhoons and heavy rainfall on the aquaculture industry are enormous. The shocking pictures over the years tell us that pigs have only one life. Our farms can only prepare for the loss before the typhoon comes. point.